Monday 22 June 2009

Changed The Book

I looked up what classes I wanted to take for the summer a long long time ago. I wrote it all down so Steph could register for me since I was on my BC trip. I also wrote down and tried to get as many books as possible ahead of time so as to get a start on the reading. English as a major is pretty reading heavy. Anyway, I got three done while I was out west with K and Teri. Two for one of the classes in the first half and the third for my Science Fiction course which doesn't start until next month. The one I read for that was Pattern Recognition by William Gibson. It was a really awesome book, I loved it. However, this weekend when I went to go and check the course outline again for a friend and the book list had changed. We are now going to be reading Neuromancer instead, by the same author. So I'm not as ahead for the second summer semester as I thought I would be.

No comments: