Monday 29 June 2009

Blank Stare

After a night out, Ottawa Erin always finds a ton of pictures like this on her camera. She doesn't take them, I do. When I get all dressed up, contacts in, and make-up on, I like to photograph myself, incessantly. Which is so horribly narcissistic, who does that? I like to think that I only do it once I am well into a night of drinking, but this one was taken while I was still pretty sober. They also all look fairly similar and are usually taken from the side because I like the shape line that angle gives me along my jaw bone, neck, and nose. I also smile in less than half of them and always have my eyes open really wide. I don't know quite what I look like here, bitchy or dumb or annoyed or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scared perhaps? You look gorgeous though Chris!

Teri