Thursday 28 May 2009

Making Soup

Starting tomorrow I'm going to do the Cabbage Soup Diet for a week. Now before people jump down my throat about fad diets and this being unhealthy for this reason or that I must remind you of a few things. Firstly, this is way more healthy than I currently eat. For instance until about 5pm today all I had to eat was licorice. So, while you may think that the week long plan is missing this or that, or unhealthy in some other way, it has got to be better then when I am left to my own devices. Secondly, it is just a week, after which I hope to go on Weight Watchers and monitor my food in a responsible lifestyle changing type way. I just wanted to do this first and here are the reasons why;
-I really love cabbage
-It will be nice to see a big change right away to motivate me to continue
-I hate cooking and this only requires me to do it once
-My mom has done it before and it does work
-I have exactly a week before I'm going to the cottage so it fits
-Planning out meals ahead of time is really hard for me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweets!
I'll be your Cabbage Soup Buddy.
I wouldn't mind losing a few(or much more)for when we go to your cottage, and for summer in general, and im in a contest with tara and my uncle kev. And also wouldn't mind getting into a healthier lifestyle.
And I also love Cabbage.

Jer. xo

Unknown said...

How much did your mom lose?