Thursday 16 April 2009

Seriously - No Time

My schedule is jam packed over the next week and a half. Leading up to my trip out west I work every weekday except the Wednesday of my exam. Leading up to my exam I'm meeting with my study group everyday. I'm trying to see a bunch of my friends before I go since I really haven't seen many of them this crazy exam month and I want to visit before I leave the province for two weeks. I'm really not good at balancing school, work, and social at the best of times but now everything has been cranked up a notch. I really need to see my friends, especially those who won't be in Ottawa when I get back in May. Also, work projects are really big right now and since I have been screwing up at my job so much I really need to step it up. Of course school is first priority and exam time even more so. I don't feel overwhelmed or stressed, just busy. Really busy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Balance. Always tough.
Mum

Anonymous said...

Wooo!!! TRIP OUT WEST!! YAH!

ERin