Thursday 2 April 2009

FML

This is an acronym I can get behind. In general I don't like to swear too much on Always Standing but some days it just can't be helped. Fuck My Life!! Truly a sentiment that I feel wholeheartedly right now as I'm exhausted and struggling with school. Unfortunately I'm struggling at work even worse. I can't seem to do it all, something always slips by and gets screwed up. In an effort to cheer me up, because I am having such a dreadful day, Ottawa Erin sent me a link to the site FMyLife. It was a cute little treat. These short little notes from people talking about how much their life sucks. It sounds negative and pessimistic and it is, but at the same time it seems cathartic, genuine, and often humourous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep on trying every day . love dad as they , who ever that they is , somebody always has it worse, good luck.

Unknown said...

I'm not a fan... Of the sentiment, sure... but the website didn't really appeal to me.

Hope your life gets less fucked!

Anonymous said...

You'll bounce back because you are resilient, and smart and competent, just every now and then it feels like too much but you can do it, you've proved it tons of times.
love you
Mum