Monday 6 April 2009

A Bit Of A Wait

I watched Twilight, the movie, this evening. I am not going to lie, it was pretty hot. (And it didn't feel as much like I was cheating on Harry Potter as I thought.) Now of course I want to read the book and then of course read the whole series. The thing is, as an English major, I have no time to read things that aren't on my course lists. Even during my upcoming two weeks off from school, I'm going to have to look up what is required reading for my summer term courses to get a head start. Seriously, I won't be reading Twilight until January 2010, that is if school goes according to plan.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Good thing for books turned into movies, eh?

Unknown said...

I'd say you can spare four days sometime and read it earlier.

Anonymous said...

I've got it out from the library, so maybe after you've finished the school work you said you had to do that weekend, you could read it here.
Mum

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I read that book in like a day. It's addicting. Everyone wants a vampire for a lover. haha.
Love, T

Anonymous said...

UGH.
I cannot believe you liked it.

-A.