Sunday 1 March 2009

Games

I played alot of games this weekend. Kristen, Jerrica, and I played Life four times, and we were joined by Emily for the last. We played in all states of awareness and I won the first three times. I tend to make a lot of money in the boardgame Life if only that also happened in real life. I also usually Became President, which is an impossibility as I'm Canadian. On top of the ridiculous amount of Life playing, Jerrica and I took on Kristen and Heather in a battle of the roommates in Cranium. We lost, but it was really close. This afternoon I played a game of Settlers of Catan which is my favorite boardgame of all time. (I rarely admit this and usually just say that my favorite is Monopoly which is a close second anyway.) Lastly, I played a round of Kings before heading out to the bar last night. It has been a busy weekend, playing.

No comments: