Thursday 12 February 2009

My Mommy Loves Me

And my Daddy does too! I just got a care package from my parents in the mail. They are in France right now so not only am I jealous but I'm also missing talking on the phone with them. It was a Valentine's Day package with chocolates and rose stickers. They usually give me little things most Valentine's, it started on a road trip to Florida when I was 7. The trip included Valentine's Day, not that I was even paying attention to that fact, and I guess they felt bad that we would be missing out on the festivities at school so they gave my brother and I a present. We obviously hadn't even noticed the day or felt like we missed out at all, but the gift was still very nice. I think I got pencil crayons or sketching stuff or something. I'm glad that they still remember the little tradition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww gotta love parents! Mine do the same sort of thing.

Teri