Monday 16 February 2009

Headshot And Bio

This is my bio and headshot for next weekends production for The Vagina Monologues. I don't think that they are going in the program but they are on the website and going up on a big board in the lobby at the show. I'm happy with the bio, I wrote it, but not as keen on the photograph. I couldn't figure out why I didn't like it, except that maybe my face seems a little more round than usual. Heather was able to figure it out for me though, my eyes are not looking at the same location, one is focused on the camera and the other past it, making me look a little dopey.

CHRISTINE SWEETON
A passion for theatre and a strong desire to help end violence against women has led Christine to The Vagina Monologues for the second time. Christine acted in the 2006 production and is happy to be back on stage working with such a talented cast and crew. She is currently working for the Department of Justice as a Communications Assistant and finishing her degree in English at Carleton University. She is the sole writer for her blog – Always Standing. Christine lives to travel and loves to dance. She procrastinates too much and hates cooking. Christine would like to thank all of her friends in Ottawa for their support and encouragement.

No comments: