Sunday 22 February 2009

Are You Ready?

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions
Yup, but who ever is reading this probably isn't
2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Yes
3) Do you believe in God?
Everyday but I rarely pray
4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
Jerrica
35) Do you regret it?
Of course not
6) Have you ever been depressed?
Since OAC, and there have been some very bad moments
7) Have a best friend?
I do
8) Are you a boy or girl?
Gender is a construct (Girl)
9) What is your relationship status?
Sadly single
10) How do you want to die?
In my sleep
11) What did you last eat?
Pizza last night
12) Play any sports?
Not really anymore
13) Do you bite your nails ?
NO (suck my thumb though)
14) When was your last physical fight?
Can't remember, pre-high school though
15) Do you have an attitude?
I can
16) Do you like someone?
Yes and I know his name now
17) Whats your real name?
Christine Laura Sweeton
19) Are you gonna get high later?
I have the stuff but not the time
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
No one comes to mind
21) Do you miss someone?
My parents, My brother, Teri
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl it
23) Do you tan a lot?
I try to in the summer
24) Have any pets?
Oh yes, a lot of pets
25) How exactly are you feeling?
Tired
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yes but never when I was driving
27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
Yes, but not a public bathroom
28) Would you take any of your exes back?
Probably not
29) Are you scared of spiders?
Not really
30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes, but only 100's of years back
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Only one thing, from Grade 8 and it is tiny and insignificant
32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Weekend is almost over, photo shoot this afternoon, Oscars tonight
33) Do you want to have kids?
No, but I'm hoping that changes
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
Yes
35) Do you type fast?
Very, but with bad accuracy ratings
36) Do you have piercings? How many?
Ears and belly button
37) Want any more?
No, I can't think of another place I would want one
38) Can you spell well?
As well as someone in Grade 5, so no
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Sometimes
40) What are you craving right now?
Steak and potatoes
41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
Yes, I have a cottage and I'm from Paris
43) Have you ever been on a horse?
A number of times
44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
I don't think so
45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I hope so, but I'm not sure
46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Not that I know of
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Yes, all of them
49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Sure
50) What should you be doing?
Writing an essay, watching lectures, typing notes, getting out of bed
51) What's irritating you right now?
My slightly upset stomach
52) Have you ever liked someone?
I like everyone
53) Does somebody love you?
My family and many of my friends
54) What is your favorite color?
Black and Red
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes, but not while driving
57) Do you have trust issues?
No, I let people in
59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
Bathroom sink but not kitchen
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Definitely and pretty much always have
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
He had better
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
My mom on the phone after throwing up from the flu
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
I don't really believe in second chances
66) Was 2008 the best year of your life?
It was a good year
67) What was your childhood nickname?
Chris
68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
A lot, there are photos
69) Do you think you're a good person?
For the most part
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
No, a lot is unexplainable and horrible
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Watched Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice on my laptop in bed
73) What is bothering you?
School
74) Have you ever been out of Canada?
I try to at least once a year
75) Do you play the Wii?
I have but I don't own one
76) Are you listening to music right now?
Haha, no, I never listen to music
77) Do you like Chinese food?
Love it
78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
First day of summer, always forget the date
79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Yes, especially if I'm alone
81) Are you mean?
Occasionally
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
For a little while
83) Have you noticed this survey stopped getting personal?
I hadn't
84) Do you believe in true love?
Yes and love at first sight but people are often wrong
85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
Not yet
86) Do you like the outside?
To a certain extent
89) Are you currently bored?
No, I love these things
90) Do you wanna get married?
If the mood strikes me maybe
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
No, but babe is ok and I love bird
92) Are you hungry?
Yes, starving
93) Do you have a bank account?
A couple of them
94) What makes you happy?
Happy?
95) Would you change your name?
Last name perhaps in marriage
96) Ever been to Alaska?
No but want to
98) Do you watch the news?
I read cbc.ca news
99) What' s your zodiac sign?
Gemini and I truly am
100) Do you like Subway?
Hell yes, have worked at two of them
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Ummm, let us not think about it
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Depends on so many things
103) Do you talk like your friends?
Yes and they talk like me, sad
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Probably but I can't think of an instance right now
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self?
I am always my complete self
107) Who is the last guy you talked to?
Justain and Dave
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
A total deal breaker
109) Do you go to church?
No, I can't even remember the last time
110) What's going on between you and your best friend?
Something is going on? No one told me
111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Teri on the phone yesterday
113) Do you enjoy piercings & tattoos?
I'm indifferent for the most part
114) What do you wear more: jeans, sweats, pants, or shorts?
Shorts are rare and it is an even spread between the rest
115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
Black and thin tip, the best kind
116) Where do you go if you are butt naked and locked out of your house?
Wait by the door for one of the roommates
117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Either or but I prefer to bath
118) Have you ever said you'd never love again?
No but I have said I'd never drink again though it was a lie
119) Do you want to please everyone?
I want everyone to like me, I hate being hated
120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
I haven't heard any songs today
121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Only small ones
122) Are you alone?
In every way
123) Do you have any older siblings?
I am the older sibling
124) Did you speak to your father today?
He is in France but he e-mailed yesterday
125) How many months until your birthday?
A few
--OH YEAH 125 BABY! Read them all?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that was a long read...

Anonymous said...

I bet I was the last person you physically fought with...haha remember how we used to do that in elementary school?

Teri