Saturday 1 November 2008

A New Graduate

Teri is pretty much the smartest person I know. When we finished high school she got into this really amazing university program, it is a double degree from University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University with co-op. I never really realised it, but this meant that she had two commencement ceremonies. Over the last week she has graduated from both universities. She now has a Honours Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) from Laurier and a Honours Bachelors of Math (BMath) with Co-Op from Waterloo. It really is as impressive as it sounds!! She is now working for Research In Motion (RIM) the company that makes Blackberries. I'm so proud of her and can't imagine how hard it must have been. My best friend the genius.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Chris! It really means a lot to me. You are the best friend a girl could hope for and I love you!

Teri

Anonymous said...

proud of you also teri. congratulation chris's dad

Unknown said...

congratulations Teri :) It's very impressive.