Friday 17 October 2008

Lucky

I have started to realise that I just might be a lucky person. At first I thought that it was just having a positive outlook that helped my life progress smoothly, but now I'm seeing that good things tend to happen to me when I need them to. (Though I'm sure that having a positive outlook is still a good thing. ) I have been feeling a little tight on cash lately, since my job hasn't started and it will be a while until I get paid. I came home today to a letter from the provincial government that said "The Textbook and Technology Grant is part of the Ontario Government's efforts to make sure students like you have the support you need to succeed. I wish you all the best in your studies. Sincerely, John Milloy, Minister of Training, Colleges and Universities." Then there was a $150 cheque. Perfect timing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good things happen to good people Chris!

French K.

Unknown said...

haha just like you were saying!

Anonymous said...

that's pretty sweet! that's like, like a WHOLE TEXTBOOK!!!

-A.