Thursday 11 September 2008

Whirlwind

The last few weeks have been crazy. I have still not adjusted to student life. I'm so rusty with the whole academia thing that profs keep saying all these big words (that I have forgotten the definitions for) and I get totally lost. I have so much free time but still feel stressed and behind, already! I'm disappearing again this weekend to head back down to Southern Ontario. It is Teri's Birthday, the plan is to go to a show at The Toronto International Film Festival and than stay at a hotel afterwards. I have been so bad about her birthday the last few years, I even forgot it all together a couple of times, that I would like to be there for this one. I'm going to hang out with my parents for a little bit too. They have been searching the used bookstores in Brantford and I gather have found a bunch of books off my list. I will also be reading, always with the reading.

No comments: