Tuesday 19 August 2008

Stuck At The Crossroads

I have writers block. I haven't been able to think of something to post here for a while. What is crazy is how much stuff is going on in my life, yet I still can't figure out what to write. I'm leaving my job, going back to school, good friends are going away, other good friends are returning soon, my brother has headed off to start military training, my parents are close to retirement and selling the house I grew up in. Everything is happening around me, but I can't grab onto any of it to make sense of it all, or to help feel grounded in anyway. I'm just so tired and the words really are not flowing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Chris - stable Stephanie here. :)

I know a lot of big stuff is going on in your world and in those of the people around you, I am certain it will all work out in the end. I am even more certain that you will figure out a way to post about it again - you have a knack for putting things into blogs.