Sunday 6 July 2008

Slave Driver

I'm sitting at home procrastinating for another few minutes before starting to do some research for school. I was supposed to go for a run to the library and get some books out but I really don't feel like it. Jerrica scolded me over the phone and told me I could stay at home as long as I did research from my computer for two hours. She is letting me count reading the article for next class as part of the two hours. Obviously blogging, Facebook, and The Sims don't count, she informed me. When she gets home from work we are going to go for a run as well, so I will get everything I wanted to do today done, I hope. I think she really enjoys keeping me on track.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like that picture of Jerrica. I am glad she is helping you keep in line - I remember when that was my job :)

Anonymous said...

wow - you had such good intentions. Thanks you to Jerrica.
Mum

Anonymous said...

great coach / good friend