Friday 4 July 2008

Performance Evaluation

I have been at my government job for a year now, almost to the day. In early December I changed from Administrative Support into the newly created Events Coordinator position. This switch brought me into a different team with a new manager. That manager gave me my performance review today which was pretty much glowing. I have had a rough couple of weeks, I returned by thanking her for being so supportive of me, she is just incredible. The main concern was that I tend to take on too much, which I'm going to try to work on. Besides that she is happy with the job I'm doing. We had both been initially concerned that there would be some negative feedback from me taking so much time off, but she told me that she has never heard anything and that all reports on my performance from other managers and team members has been positive. I'm looking forward to my last two months there, and hope that there is an opportunity to continue to work there part-time during the school year.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome - congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Great CHris
Mum

Anonymous said...

Congrats Chris!!

Teri

Anonymous said...

Nice! I don't think I even asked you how your evaluation went. Or I don't remember your response. I have a 5 second memory, so don't let that worry you if that's the case.
So you're gonna stay part-time during the school year for sure?
Yeah me too...NOT! hahahaha

-A.