Monday 21 July 2008

Lottery Winners

I keep meaning to post about this. Early in the month two Ottawa men won Lotto 6-49. It was a really sweet story. One was a barber and they split on the ticket after a haircut. They are now splitting the $32 Million jackpot. What is even cooler is that it is the barber from around the corner. Also they got the ticket at my local corner store. It is just such a cute story, they have been playing it together for decades, every time the one comes in for a haircut. I think of it now because I just got news about my OSAP and it is way more than I anticipated, so it feels like I won the lottery too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heeeeyyyy.

That is so cute! I didn't hear Ottawa men won.

I read your blog daily now Christine. It is one of my few excitements at work.

First-year K.