Thursday 15 May 2008

R

Because both Tuesday and Thursday start with the same letter, Carleton Univeristy registration uses a T for Tuesday and a R for Thursday. I forget this every time I go to pick courses. For the one I'm taking this summer it said 6:00pm-9:00pm TR, which at first I thought was just Thursday, but of course it is both Tuesday and Thursday. Twice weekly lectures while working full-time is harder than I thought, and the course is pretty intense. This summer is not going to be all fun and games thats for sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a stats programming language called R!

Teri

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am a big loser...

Unknown said...

I am so used to the R now. When I am writing the days of the week (or rather their letters for short) I always put R for Thursday. Good old R...

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will have Some (!) time for fun and games.
Mum