Tuesday 29 April 2008

Unspoken

I have a favorite bathroom stall at work. It is the first one as soon as you go in. The reason being that the next one over is in the middle, meaning you have people on both sides, and the one at the end is handicap, so feels too big. No one talks about having a preferred stall, but I think others have also picked the first one as a favorite, but maybe not for the same reasons. This stall is always the first and only one to run out of toilet paper, which means it is used more than the others. They all start off the day with the same amount and shortly after lunch that one is out. Maybe it is some unspoken thing, and that I'm not supposed to talk about my preferences, but I have them, and I think others do too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No unusual for you to talk about what others don't!
Mum

Anonymous said...

I pick the first one 'cuz I'm lazy. I actually prefer the second one because it's taller, which is nicer for giants.

Anonymous said...

Personally I always like the handicap stall, gives you room to move around. You just have to be fairly confident a handicap person is not going to come in and need it while you're occupying it. It's never happened so I don't worry much about it but it would make you look like a dick.

Unknown said...

I think that knowing a lot of people have it as a preferred stall would make me prefer it less...