Saturday 5 April 2008

It's Time

This is Heather. I used to worry about sharing personal information, and still do use a number of nicknames to protect my friends. I like to check with people before using their name here, but with Facebook and blogs of their own, everyone is already plastered all over the internet anyway. I have my Thursday night tradition, I go over to Taylor and Kristen's house to hang out, eat, chat, and watch TV. I didn't actually start this tradition, I crashed it. For a while on Thursday's Taylor and Kristen had been having a friend, Heather, over consistently. I just wedged myself into the whole deal. Well now I have hung out a number of times with Heather; on Thursdays, out dancing, and at a few house parties. She is actually going to be moving in with Taylor and Kristen next year so I will get to know her even more. She writes her own blog which I have added to My Links (see Right).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!! I got a post and a link! And you facebook stalked me for a picture. I feel so honoured! <3