Wednesday 16 April 2008

Alluring

Moving! Before I move I need to pack up everything at Le Manoir. I also have to paint the new place, which we will be calling The Cave. Em, Jerrica, and I were able to nail down our colour choices the other night after I brought home a big index of paint chips. Some where chosen because we liked them, others so as to match to certain furniture or accent piece. Each paint colour has a number, a name, and amusingly a single descriptive word. Our main room is going to be this pale beige colour called 'Snuggle In' which is described as 'Relaxing'. Our bathroom is also 'Relaxing' in a grey blue colour called 'Quayside.' Both Em and Jerrica picked colours that are 'Energizing', Em's back bedroom will be a lavender called 'Sophisticated' and Jerrica's bedroom colour is a spring green named 'Transformed'. We picked all the colours just by their shade and only their number was referenced. After writing down all the numbers I flipped the cards over to find that there was name and description information on the back. We couldn't help but laugh at the fact that the 'Heavenly Sky' dusty blue colour I picked with Kristin's help for the guest room is considered 'Inviting'. Hopefully that means lots of people will come and stay over. Even more fitting is the name of the paint for my pale purple brown bedroom, 'Le Vie En Rose.' I could not be happier with my 'Alluring' colour.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love painting - can't wait to help out!