Sunday 30 March 2008

Mouse Crisis, Part Six

They're back! I don't know if they they just had a bunch of babies or were sleeping over the winter and have just woken up, but we had a mouse in our house the other night. We always hear them in the walls but haven't seen them running around in a while. I was sleeping and Jerrica was on my computer when she saw one out in the hall. It came into my room and at this point Jerrica ran across the room, jumped up on my bed and started screaming. I'm not used to my roommates freaking out about mice, usually I'm the only one. Wes, Em, and Ami have all had to save me from them in the past. Well, Jerrica and I stood on the bed in hysterics until we woke up Em who came and tried to catch it. It got away from her but I hope it learned it lesson and stays away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky you have roommates who will help get rid of them. I'm not a of fan of mice either, but it was I who had to come to the rescue of my roommate when we had mice. Ugh, it gives me the creeps just thinking about the things...
Try to remember that they're harmless. That was my mantra while trying to trap the little brat at 3 am..lol

Kristin

Anonymous said...

What is your lazy cat doing this whole time? Shouldn't he be earning his keep and chasing those mice around? I can loan you socrates - he gets the job done. Although he does bring them to you afterwards and presents it like a prize... so that might be a problem.
T.

Anonymous said...

Ok - mouse thing has gone far enough. How girly can you be, really. Get a grip - on a broom or something and chase it out of there. Then get a grip - on a mouse trap and catch it and get rid of it. Mice just perpetuate them selves so you have to get rid of any you see or there will be more!
Mum
ps get rid of it before I get there or I'll be on the bed with you(just not in hysterics) and your Dad's not keen on them either.