Thursday 20 March 2008

A Little Bit Of Foo

Foo Fighters concert in Ottawa on Wednesday March 19, 2008
-Jerrica won a Telus contest with seats and a meet and greet with the band
-We sold our original 200 level tickets to Ami
-Left work super early to take bus out to Napean
-Rain, snow, cold and late cabs
-Was allowed one photo per group and one item autographed each
-Got a second thing autographed for Jerrica
-I look super awkward in the one photo we were allowed (see above)
-Couldn't pick between Nate Mendel (on my left) or Chris Shiflett (on my right)
-The drummer Taylor Hawkins cuddled up to Jerrica
-Literally said "I'm going to lean on you girl" to her
-Dave Grohl didn't show up
-Got 100 level tickets, but needed to mess about at the box office to get them
-To the left of the stage, super close, four rows up from the floor
-Antoine Vermette, a Sens hockey player sat infront of us
-I got the aisle, so I sat most of the time with a perfect view
-Jerrica stood, danced, sang ,and screamed most of the time
-I knew 75% of the songs sung, and loved them
-It fucking rocked!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, I'm so jealous. And whats with Dave Grohl not showing up?!! What a jerk. Anyways, glad you enjoyed the show, and I think you look great in the photo! :)

Kristin

Anonymous said...

I can't decide what emotion I am feeling right now. I am caught between extreme jealously and happy for you. I can't believe you got a picture with them... that is so awesome. Nope, I've decided. I am definetly jealous.
haha Love, T