Sunday 3 February 2008

Movies

My Favourite Movies, in order, are:
1- A League Of Their Own
2- The Fifth Element
3- Aladdin
4- Labyrinth
5- Wag The Dog
6- 10 Things I Hate About You
I know that six is a strange number to have. I love many more in the Fantasy genre (Willow, Princess Bride.) The original three Star Wars always deserves a mention. Also not many comedies are listed though I love them too (Men In Tights, Wet Hot American Summer, Super Troopers). But those six are truely my favourites, and have been for a very very long time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Men in Tights, 10 Things, and Wag the Dog. Wag the Dog is definitely our movie. haha well one of them I suppose.

Teri

Anonymous said...

I just watched 10 Things a month ago. I love that movie! Poor Heath Ledger. :(

Kristin