Thursday 17 January 2008

Safe And Sound

Steph and I landed in London yesterday. We actually got in early, and were already in the long customs line by 10am, the time our plane was scheduled to land. We did way more then planned yesterday, spending the afternoon touring around the city. More money expected spent on London Transit, but more ground covered. Saw many areas and got a good feel for the city. Tube (subway) is more expensive then the bus, and the bus is more fun anyway since they pretty much are all double decker. We got the prime front of the top seats and took in all the views. Today all our plans start and I can't wait to see everything!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!! Take lots of pictures, and have fun!!!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Hope you can keep up the blog updates as it makes you feel closer.
Love Mum

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous...keep up with the blog updates.

Love Teri

Anonymous said...

Hey! I made brownies this week for our regular thursday night. But I would trade places with you in a SECOND. Have an awesome time!
T.