Monday 7 January 2008

9:00 - 2:30

I realised a long time ago that I needed some new dress shoes. Actually Teri was down and we were heading out to a nice bar when I realised I only had open-toe heels. I have been on the hunt for a nice, comfortable, cheap pair of dress shoes I can wear out as well as to work ever since. Shopping the other day I found these - a nice pair at Spring, and only $17.95. I bought them and wore them at work today. (Not to work, I wore my usual black winter boots.) Well, I'm still terrible at wearing heels. I made it until 2:30pm in them before they became horribly uncomfortable (not painful, just annoying and unpleasant.) I took them off, putting back on the winter boots. I feel 5.5 hours is pretty good for my first day, but most of the women in my office wear heels all day everyday. Maybe next time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you need to get a pair of dress flats like me - dressy so appropriate for work, yet flat so comfortable enought o waer all day long :) I love these things - and I got them for 6 bucks at Value Village!

Anonymous said...

Nice looking shoes Chris but I can't even imagine wearing them for that long. Even when I go dancing I take off my shoes after a few hours.
Mum

Anonymous said...

I love those shoes! I paid $45.00 at Pay Less for ones that are very similar to those. It was the first place I went, soooo I just decided to buy them. You know how much I HATE shoe shopping!

Kristin