Friday 7 December 2007

White Trash Recipe

-1 lb of Ground Beef
(purchased months prior, must be over expiry date by at least 2 weeks)
-1 can of Noodles and Sauce
(larger pasta shapes work best, but Zoodles or Alphagetti is fine)
-1 can of Gravy
-1 can of Corn Nibblets
-Marble Cheese

1-Fry ground beef in large frying pan, drain fat
2-Add 3 cans
3-Heat to simmering
4-Serve topped with shredded cheese
Makes enough for 1 persons dinner with leftovers for a large lunch the next day.

--Chef's Thoughts--
"Wow, I'm poor."
"I was never meant to consume this much gravy, and never in this way."
"It seems to be better the second day, then again I'm very hungry."
"How is this not making me sick?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Sounds like something I would do, except I would put weird and healthy stuff in like Brussels sprouts and sauerkraut. Yay for being able to eat with "nothing" in the house!

(Wow. I'm really enjoying the spellcheck feature in this comment box. It makes me want to deliberately spell words wrong just so I can use it. Fun!)

-Em

Jenn Work said...

That is unspeakably disgusting.