Tuesday 11 December 2007

Back To The Sub

Tonight I'm closing at Subway. I have two other closes this week. I'm just helping out while The Cool Boss has surgery and people go away for the holidays. Jerrica is taking my laptop with her when she goes this morning and I'm heading over right after work. I hope to type up a bunch of notes from my course while I'm there earning an extra buck before Christmas and London. I have visions of huge pay cheques and productive nights of studying. These dreams will soon be shattered because it is Subway - money and productivity are not a reality. I think it will be a fun month working there again, and I am looking forward to it, mostly for the free subs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it goes well. Free subs can't be bad and hopefully there is some productivity, and obviously - some $.
Love Mum

Anonymous said...

I love Subway

Teri