Monday 29 October 2007

Stuck In My Head

I have this one small section of a song stuck in my head.."Don't tell me truth hurts, little girl. 'Cause it hurts like hell" (then "hurts like hell" echo's)... It is from the movie Labyrinth with David Bowie. He sings the song during the credits. It is one of my favorite movies, when I was a kid I would watch it all the time. Yes, there is David Bowie in spandex and a styled mullet, it doesn't get any better then that! I now have it on DVD and still love it. One of the cool things about movies made in the 1980's is they usually have really good 'The Making Of-- Featurettes'. Both Labyrinth and Willow have hour long ones that really show in depth how they did a lot of the special effects. Also special effects back then were done really creatively as they didn't have computers to do everything. Little Brother Mike's Girlfriend (I'm going to have to find a shorter nickname for her) just got a Teacup Pomeranian puppy. She named it Brutus because they thought that was the name for the dog in Labyrinth, but I'm pretty sure it isn't. Oh well it is still a tiny yappy dog named after the man who killed Caesar.

No comments: