Thursday 18 October 2007

$-Mas

It has been a family tradition the past few years that I start the process of sending out Christmas Lists to everyones e-mail. Relatives have even said to me that they don't start anything until they have heard from me first, and that they want me to get going early this year so there is more time to shop. I'm hesitant to send out my list because I'm so lost on what to get anyone. It feels greedy sending out a list when I'm so at a loss for my own gift giving. I don't want to do the same thing as last year. Most years I give each family a large gift basket filled with household things, like scissors and stuff. I gather the stuff from dollerstores, Ikea, and other such places. Everyone loves it but I have done it too many years in a row now. Also, despite it being small gifts and from cheap places, because of the volume of presents that go into each one it really adds up. I want a change this year and want to keep the gifts affordable but nothing is coming to mind.

No comments: