Thursday 13 September 2007

The Greatest City

-Paris, By Teri Osmond

On Facebook, Teri has just put up three albums worth of photo's from her trip to Europe. The second two are from Nice, Florence, Venice, and Rome. They make me so jealous, and amazed. I can't believe the things she saw and how beautiful everything is, mesmerising. I love Europe, I need to live there. Her first Facebook photo album is from Paris. Every picture brought me back. It was like I never left, those two weeks were not long enough. I love Paris, I need to live there too. Anna's place is just a few blocks to the right of the above picture. I saw this view (and crossed the bridge Ter must be standing on to take the picture) dozens of times each day. So much I may have started to take it for granted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was in Paris right now too! Call me sometime, I'm on phone cards now too. I'll have to give you my new number.