Sunday 19 August 2007

Anna and The Boy Roommate

Anna and The Boy Roommate are pretty much completely moved out. There are still some of their stuff around but they are sleeping and living at their new apartment now. The big move was yesterday. I'm not ready to have them gone yet. Beyond the fact that I have to give up having a guy around who could fix anything; Anna's amazing comforter that I have been sleeping with; and the only phone in the house that ever really worked; I really will have to let go of the fact that I won't be living with two of my really good friends anymore.

I don't know who is going to provide the comic relief with The Boy Roommate gone and Anna is such a great friend I will miss her company so much. I know they are just around the corner, and we will get together lots. It just feels like the house is a little empty and lonely right now and I miss them so much. Time spent with Anna always feels too short. The time she was here before going to France wasn't long enough, the time I spent with her in Paris wasn't long enough, and definitely the time spent living together after she returned wasn't long enough either. I miss her, already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you too, i miss the house and likewise on the good friend count. As you say though we're still close by, Wes likely won't pass up an opportunity to look manly and fix something if you ask him nicely and who knows, maybe one of your new roomates will have a working phone and a kick as comforter they're not using.
Looking forward to our first Colonel by alum. movie night!
miss you too.

Anonymous said...

also one last thing, i love that photo in black and white it looks so much cooler that way.