Thursday 12 July 2007

A Transitional Movie

I went to see the new Harry Potter movie (Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix) last night with Anna and The Boy Roommate. It was my favorite book so far, and also my favorite movie so far. This is probably because there is finally a kiss and much more flirting between Ron and Hermione. Sounds so bad that I like it because the action, fantasy movie was a teeny tiny bit more chick-flicky. Actually that isn't true at all, it was really dark and quite scary. I was jumping out of my seat for the first half hour, they definitely aren't kids books and movies anymore. Most of my friends didn't like this book because nothing really happens. It is extremely transitional, and just moves the general plot on instead of having its own real story or mystery. I think this book held alot more character development and drama then the others. The story behind this book is Harry being worried that his mentor, Dumbledore, is now ignoring him. It also has great inner conflict issues and the usual focus on friendship. Great book, Great movie.

No comments: