Monday 2 July 2007

Time Crunch

My time ticket for registration at Carleton is July 10th at 1:30. The contract at my office job just got extended until the end of September, leaving me in a bit of a sticky situation with school. I'm going to register for 4 classes; Brit Lit II, Can Lit, Shakespeare, and Mass Comm II. I will decide in August how many of them I'm going to take. The Mass Comm class is only offered during the day, so if I continued to work 5-days a week I won't be able to take that. Also if I continue to work full-time I can't take such a large course load. I don't want to mess up this semester that much for only a months work, so I will only let it adjust my education if the job gets extended longer. It is an unfortunately unclear situation right now, but I figure by registering for everything now I have my bases covered for the time being.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about WLU?? :(
Teri

Anonymous said...

Yeah I thought you were thinking about transfering?????

Anonymous said...

School is much more important!! And besides, I'm in some of those classes so you have to take them!