Friday 6 July 2007

Terrible Bike Ride

There is nothing like showing up for a Government Office Job covered in blood and bike chain grease. As usual the chain came off my bike. I'm getting The 18 Year Old Co-Worker to fix it at Subway tomorrow, I'm sick of cutting up my fingers every morning putting the chain back on. The gears are also messed up so hopefully he can adjust all that. To make the bike ride worse, the streets I take in the morning are a disaster. Pot holes! Uneven Asphalt! Sand! Man Holes! Huge Cracks! I don't understand why because I bike though a wealthy area, but they have the worst roads I have seen in Ottawa. Thank goodness for my helmet because one of these days I'm going to wipe out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevan got hit by a car the other week....keep wearing that helmet!

Teri

Anonymous said...

Hope you get it fixed. Sorry my old bike is giving you trouble. Stay safe.
Mum