Thursday 19 July 2007

She's Mad At Me

My blog ratted me out to my best friend!! Actually I wasn't hiding anything from her, but it was through Always Standing that Ter found out I had gone to see the new Harry Potter movie (on opening night I might add.) We have more then a little bit of a tradition of always seeing them together, even though we have lived 6 hours away from each other for the last four years. I thought that when the last movie came out we had agreed to see it in our own cities with other people, but it turns out that was not the case and our tradition was not broken until this year and by me. This is just one more of the dumb things I have done to her. The others tend to involve her birthday, which I have repeatedly forgotten (September 14th, 1984.) I swear I'm a better friend then I may appear at times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still love you Chris!

Love, Teri