Sunday 22 July 2007

Cutting Off

It has been about 24 hours since my official cut away from the guy I like. I have been crushing on him for sometime now and I need to move on. I know that I can only stop thinking about him if I sever all ties with him, because I can't seem to just will my feelings away. I did my usual mature thing, I told him I was attracted to him. He wasn't interested. This was a good month or so ago, so something would have happened by now if it was going to. Now I just have to avoid him, which shouldn't be very hard since we really don't hang out. (I doubt he will even notice.) I just deleted him from Facebook and MSN. It is over, before it even started, and I'm very sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Chris, I probably wouldn't be able to cut contact.

Teri