Thursday 7 June 2007

Subway PDA's

I don't know why people think Public Displays Of Affection (PDA) are OK. I admit there is the time and the place; romantic restaurant, dance floor at a club, your wedding, a concert, but not, I repeat NOT, while placing a sub order at Subway. It may seem like I'm behind a big counter filled with vegetables, but I'm not that far away, only a foot and a half really. So please no tongue, don't grope, fondle, stroke, repeatedly kiss, or generally make out infront of me while I'm trying to make your sandwich. Somethings are cool; go ahead and give him a quick peck on the cheek, put your arm around her, lean back against him, but keep it clean and pleasant please. Subway is a PDA free zone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA! What is so erotic about fast food deli sandwiches, anyway? Maybe it's the phallic nature of subs, or possibly the garish fluorescent lighting that induces spontaneous tonsil hockey sessions.
Hey, remember what hummus did for you... ;)