Tuesday 5 June 2007

Sens Mile

I wanted to catch the Sens fever (even though I'm a Leafs Fan and cheering for The Ducks in this playoff series). Tonight was my only night off from work, so I headed down to Elgin Street to see what it was all about. I was hoping for something along the lines of this picture, but it wasn't even close. The street was rainy and quiet, only a few of the bars were full, and well the Sens lost so everyone just went home afterwards. Ami and I ate sushi and watch hockey, it was a good combo, too bad it wasn't a huge party though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheering for the ducks??

Teri

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I totally don't understand the whole cheering for Anaheim thing. And please don't give me the "they have more Canadian players" argument. You should be cheering for a Canadian team!! The cup belongs in Canada, not the US!!!

Kristin

Halley Griffin said...

CANADIANS LOVE HOCKEY

That is #1 on the list of what Americans actually DO know (or think we know) about our friendly neighbors to the North. And I still think that doughut hole (what are those things? Pellets?) thing was an evil trick...