Friday 15 June 2007

Excited For An Exam?

I have my last exam of the school year in just over an hour and a half. (I deferred it.) I'm really excited to go and write it. I don't really know why I'm so hyped up about it. Mind you I have always loved writing tests, and don't get exam stress or anything. I think it maybe because I love the material so much, and as I'm studying about it, I'm still interested in learning it. It makes me want to possibly tutor on past courses to keep up with literature I have finished studying. I don't feel super prepared for it, I feel I know the material and could do really well, but also that questions could trip me up, I might not be fully prepared, and I don't know enough. I might be excited because writing this means an end to the year. A clean cut away from a semester that was very challenging. Either way I'm looking forward to it and hope I do well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sure you will do well. I leave for Prescott at 5ish so I won't be around this weekend and I rarely check email when I am there. But I will be home Sunday night, so give me a call and let me know how it went.

Anonymous said...

hey, hope it goes well. I just finished my toughest exam this afternoon so I can identify with the wonderful feeling it is to have something like that out of the way.