Thursday 14 June 2007

Construction and Trades

It is summer in Canada, and that it means home owners and municipalities will be frantically trying to get construction in before the winter. My neighbourhood is filled with construction and renovation. New telephone poles are being put up everywhere, though it seems weird since the old ones are fine. Roads are getting fixed, houses are being renovated and landscapers are working on the gardens. I think the sheer amount of it all is beyond the usual summer construction boom, it maybe because I live in a more wealthy area. A corner house on my bike to work is putting in a side patio and fencing it in. I think the fencing material they are using must be ceder because when ever I ride past it smells so amazing, and the two guys working on it are pretty hot too.

No comments: