Thursday 31 May 2007

Pity Party

I hate myself today. I keep finding myself comparing my life and image to my friends and coming up short, they are all prettier and have better lives. I'm failing at life and in the beauty department. Lately I have gained a bunch of weight, and my hair has been a mess, and my skin is breaking out, and none of my clothes are looking good, and I just look like shit. I have a low paying job that I spend too much time at which still doesn't even pay the rent. I don't even know who I am anymore, what I'm doing, or where I'm going. I'm not even going to bring up my love life right now because it is too pathetic...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what it feels like to constantly compare yourself and your life to others...it sucks and one always comes up short from their own view point. Just so you know, others are comparing themselves to you and feel like they fall short. I don't know if that makes it any better, I know people say that to me and it doesn't really help too much but I thought I would give it a shot. :) Love you.

Anonymous said...

Love you Chris. You have the best skin of anybody I know! I would kill for your skin. I know that probably doesn't help but I just thought you should know.
Teri

Anonymous said...

Plus you're beautiful inside and out :)

Teri