Sunday 6 May 2007

Leaving Now

I head out the door for Paris in a matter of moments. I'm very excited on the inside but calm and thoughtful on the outside. I hope I have packed everything. I hope I have an amazing time. I'm a little worried. That I'm too overweight, ugly, and unfashionable for Paris. That my french is too bad. That it is a city for lovers and I'm alone. That I will get bored or overwhelmed. That I have forgotten to pack something. That I will run out of money. That my friends here will forget me. That something awful will happen to someone I love while I'm gone. But these are all silly and stupid fears, and I'm stepping out on an amazing adventure. So screw it! France, here I come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know you are going to have an amazing time. I will be thinking of you the whole time. :)