Tuesday 10 April 2007

MSN Clean Up

I went through my entire MSN friends list. A futile attempt to procrastinate from studying, I say futile because it only took 10 minutes. I got rid of so many people. No one who would ever be reading this, basically some cheerleaders, old co-workers and friends of x-boyfriends. Random people from random points in my life that basically I never talk to, nor really plan to, and who I probably have as a friend on my Facebook list. The list is now much more manageable and their aren't annoying people I don't care about cluttering it up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*checks list* oh, you didn't delete me, phew. ;)
i have really dreadful msn etiquette, i know. i'm so spacey that i'll just wander away from the computer in mid-convo if i get distracted by something shiny.
i wish i could be your roommate... but on the other hand i can't afford to turn my back on these prospective jobs in mtrl and everything's still up in the air. gaaah. so annoying. i hate the wait.
well, i know you'll find someone in a pinch. it's a beautiful house and you guys are ideal roommates.