Wednesday 18 April 2007

Close Call

I biked to school today to write an exam. Once I got there I realised that I had forgotten my bike lock. There wasn't really enough time to bike home and get it. I went in to talk to the people at the gym counter and bought a combination lock from them for $6.25. This was pretty much the last of my money for the next two weeks. The lock didn't quite work but I felt more comfortable having done something. The stress of losing a bike, again, really added to the exam anxiety. I got through it though, and felt I wrote a decent exam, I didn't rock it, but I'm proud of what I accomplished. Thankfully, when I got back outside my bike was still there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

funny you mention that...
Dave got his bike stolen from our backyard yesterday. The guy tried to break into the house too (and I was the only one here) the only thing that stopped him is our sticky window I thought it was locked but Dan discovered this morning that it was merely stuck a little...I saw the guy through my window (well his bottom half) and thought he was Dave - but it was not...I am kind of freaked out now.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that our house got your first bike stolen.....