Monday 5 March 2007

Escaping

I don't know why I do it but I have been running away. Mentally I have just been turning off and escaping reality. I play on the computer, watch TV or sleep for hours at a time. I don't know what I'm escaping from: work, school, friends, chores, life. It isn't like I work that much or that hard. My assignments are fairly small and not overly challenging. Obviously I love my friends, and miss hanging out with them. I just don't get how I can spend my nights in front of the TV or computer and my days off sleeping all day. I hate running away but coming back isn't going to be easy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am bringing you back into reality. Go to class! We need to decide when we are going skating because I don't think the ice is going to last that much longer. So explain this diet thing to me? Why do you have soup in a bracket beside each day? And how is it going so far? I have to say I love bread too much to give it up.
Love Kristen.

Amorina said...

Hey
as regards your comment on my blog, charlie and i were talking specifically about dating, and how often nice people are too nice and end up being pretty manipulative in their pursuit of the opposite sex, and it was in reference to people who feel they still have to play games - not about actual modes of life at all, and i was saying often (not always) the nice are manipulative, not that you had to be one or the other. obviously, in romance and life, the best is straightforward honesty (without having to be a bastard), which i feel that grownups (and you) have mastered...sorry it was in reference to a conversation about immature people dating and not a fuck you to the world, I'm sorry if it hurt you.
ps I understand if you need time to escape but I'm here to talk (when i'm not at the lab).