Thursday 8 March 2007

Blew It On Day 6

I got sick of the soup and restrictions. I know everyone saw this coming. I went out for dinner to East Side Mario's with Kristin. I feel though that I ate moderately, and fairly healthy. I still have some soup left which I will continue to eat and most likely make again in a couple weeks. It is good to have a healthy staple like that around. Ami thinks it has helped a bit, says my skin is glowing. I don't know if I feel any thinner, but I do feel better knowing that I'm eating more vegetables and fruit now, instead of all carbs. I'm thinking I will say The Soup Diet was a success.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think you looked great. And like I said last night-you have to treat yourself sometimes!!
I Had fun last night. Loki told me he was happy to see you.. ;)