Sunday 18 February 2007

Only To Me

I was putting on my makeup before heading to a party hosted by Kristin. Since I'm still a little sick I thought I should probably throw on some blush, even though my eyes were pretty heavily done. I was just doing to do a very light blush effect so I didn't look so pale and green. I couldn't find my blush so put a bit of lipstick on my cheeks and blended it in. I got the right colour effect and moved on to finishing getting ready. When I went back to check in the mirror my cheeks were bright red, with the heavy eye makeup I looked like a clown. I tried to wipe off my cheeks, even used moisturizer and makeup remover to lighten the colour. Then I realised that the lipstick I had used was that kind that plumps up your lips and is filled with irritants to do so. My cheeks were in so much pain. Thank goodness by the time I showed up I looked fairly normal. A good Karaoke singing time was had by all, I got a little buzzed and stayed up quite late, excellent.

No comments: