Sunday 11 February 2007

Good Trip

I'm back early from Montreal. It was a good trip. It had its ups and downs. The down parts included fighting with VIA about my student card, having the hotel maid steal my pillow, forgetting my wash bag at home with all my toiletries and medication, getting a little sick, and the trip being cut short because his second contract fell threw. The up parts included great food, sleeping next to him each night, walking through old Montreal, the Chrysler 300, realising that he really loves me, and riding the Metro. As in all cites there were some pigeons, which amusingly he calls "Urban Chickens". I love Montreal, it is such an awesome city.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't honestly look at the demeanor of a pigeon and say it doesn't resemble a chicken. That, combined with the tendency to gather in urban environments, makes the name "Urban Chicken" more than appropriate.

Unknown said...

haha urban chicken - I like it. Nice one!