Wednesday 14 February 2007

Anna

There comes a point in all of my friends lives when they get "Blouted", outed on my blog. Usually I give people nicknames until I find I'm talking about them too much and it is annoying to type. So The New Roommate name is Anna, there she is out. Sadly she isn't even really my roommate anymore as she moved to France for 4ish months. It was really hard to see her go because she had very quickly became a close close friend. She actually coined the word "Chrisening" which occurs the first time someone sees me naked, which inevitably happens with all my friendships at some point. I could go on and on talking about what she is like, interested in, and how great she is, but I will just sum it up as that I miss very much and she has only been gone a day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Anna! She rocks, that is a beautiful picture, and I miss her too. Must get to know her better when she comes back.

Anonymous said...

(Oh, that comment was from Em...your roommate, you know, the one who sounds like Death...hehe)

Anonymous said...

is this one working?...

Anonymous said...

It is!! hooray. Well i don't know what the prob was but now I can comment. Not quite the same as in the moment when i first read it but this will have to do.
I miss home and you too, can't wait for your visit and it feels good to finally be out of the bloget.
and thanks Em